Tell me about it.
2. Razor blades. Again, very expensive. How do they get away with charging you $12 for four of them?! Sometimes I want to buy cheap razors, but then I will need expensive shaving cream. I buy the razors that have the cream built in to them. They aren't that fancy, though.
Sorry Grace, you won't be going to college because mommy has spent all her savings on razor blades!
3. Movies. $9 to sit in a theater that is always cold, the seats are uncomfortable and it never fails that your movie-watching-experience will be interrupted by a cell phone or screaming baby? No thank you.
They make them look all nice and inviting on the outside, but inside? Pure hell.
4. Anything having to do with car repair or maintenance. I don't understand what's wrong or why things need to be maintained, it never costs what the repair person estimates, and it's dumb and I hate it.
5. Co-pays. I already pay and arm-and-a-leg, but they want $20-$35 just to let me in the door? Puh-lease!
6. Parking. I'm a country girl, so paying for parking is not second nature for me and I strongly dislike it.
I hate you!
7. Mailing things. I also think this can be pretty expensive - especially shipping things. And shipping and handling! The friend that had the baby shower recently? Well, I ended up not being able to go. Not only did I have to pay $15 to ship her present, but I also bought her a couple small things from Babies 'R Us and they charged me another $25 to ship it! That's more than half of what the purchase total was!! Highway robbery, and I hate it.
8. Free Credit Reports. Like, from freecreditreport.com. Yes, I know there are other places you can actually get a free credit report, but I think it's really obnoxious that FREE is in their title, yet they charge a monthly fee. And of course I forgot to cancel my account in time, so I got charged the $14.95. And, get this! When I called to cancel, they put me on hold for 20 minutes and then told me their system was down and they wouldn't be able to cancel my account, and asked me to call back later!! Are you effing kidding me?!
9. Child care. If you met my daughter, you would understand why it's fair for me to think that her childcare providers should really be paying me to watch her. She is an angel, and makes the lives of those around her, better. It's as simple as that.
10. Olive Oil and Chicken. I'm lumping these together because I don't want my list to consist of $11 things, and I have pretty much the same thing to say about each of them. They are kind of spendy, and I use a ton of them. These are two things I always need in my kitchen, but don't like the dent they make in my wallet.
Why do I need you both, so, so much?