Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bloggy Book Exchange!

My books are here!

Actually, they got here a little while ago, but that was in the midst of my Birthday Extravaganza Week and so I was a little MIA from the blog world...and work...and anything that wasn't Grace/Hubby/Family FUN!

So, if you have no idea what the frack I'm talkin' about, read about the Seven Clown Circus Book Exchange here.

I was absolutely thrilled to get my package!

Doesn't look too bad for coming all the way from Florida, does it?

And here is what my package contained:


Excellent.

Knowing my love of Twilight, Erin was kind enough to pass on two Sookie St. James novels!  I haven't read any of these, but I have watched a little bit of True Blood and I'm very interested to read the books!  Then, she threw in Mirror Mirror, written by the author of Wicked.  My question is, is this book a sequel?  I haven't read Wicked, but I want to.  Should I read it first or am I safe to read Mirror Mirror?

And finally Erin sent The DaVinci Code.  Now, I did read this long, long ago.  But I lost my copy, and my hubby hasn't read it and I think he would really enjoy it!

Overall, I think the book exchange was a huge success.

Thanks Erin!

And thanks, Angie, for organizing!

-Grace's Mom

6 comments:

  1. It's fun getting things in the mail, I think. (That aren't bills!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really neat! I'm going to have to find the time to read again...then find a book club to join like this! Hmm...perhaps when kids are grown??? Lol! Cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a book exchange is a super great idea. What an awesome way to recycle books! Stopping by from SITS to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Sookie! Very fun and fast reads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it's a sequell read Wicked first! I saw the show in NY and it was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Book exchanges are so fun! I joined a cookbook exchange and am really excited about it!

    Stopped by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete