Monday, March 8, 2010

And the Oscar (award competition button) goes to...

...Saddle Mountain Rider at Middle of the Road!

She somehow managed to predict 13 of the 24 categories correctly!

I have to toot my own horn, a little.  I got 12 right.  In case you missed it, it was a great show last night.  I really enjoyed Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin, along with all the people who gave Meryl Streep a hard time.  It's obvious she has quite a sense of humor!

If you are looking for a complete list of winners, you can find it here.

Congrats SMR, your $5 Starbucks card is in the mail, and your "Winner!" button will be delivered via email!

And thank you, everyone, who entered my first blog competition.  It was a huge success!

-Grace's Mom

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to SMR! I haven't seen many of the movies (but loved Crazy Heart and The Blind Side.) SO happy to see Sandra Bullock win, and Jeff Bridges. Oh, I watched Barbara Walter's special after and cracked up at the end credits when she and Babs were toasting w/champagne and thought it was crappy cheap stuff, and Sandra joked that Meryl probably got all the good stuff. ;)
    I want to see the movie that one best picture, I haven't even heard of it! OOps!
    Don't forget that "Remember Me" w/our R.Patz opens Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for me! Thank you, Grace's Mom! I would like to thank the Academy and all of the little people I had to step on to ride the elevator to the top. I find it interesting to note that i had correct answers in categories in which i had no knowledge. I guess it helps to be psychic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats SMR! Yea I really enjoyed this years Oscars. Steve & Alec were great, but what was up George Clooney's butt?
    I love that Sandra Bullock won... Great job BGM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE button!! I didn't watch the Oscars...lots going on! Thanks for dropping in the other day and saying hi! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't watch the Oscars at all ... but it seems like this was a year where all the ones they said would win did win! I love Meryl Streep.

    ReplyDelete