Monday, March 15, 2010

Ha ha! Hahahahahaha!

So...my poor hubby.

We were late on the Twilight train.  We rented the movie on Netflix, and sat down one Friday night last Summer to watch it.  As soon as the movie was over, I turned to my husband and said, "I kind of want to watch it again!"  He left the room, and I re-started it.

And so my obsession with Twilight began.  I won't go in to the full story now, but...
 Me, Cousin Tena and Cousin Pony Girl on our trip to Forks last October.  In our defense, Cousin Tena and Cousin Pony Girl used to live there!

I think that says it all.

I have to give my hubby some credit, he totally humors me.  He doesn't love the movies - he liked Twilight better than he liked New Moon, but he understood why I wanted to sit by my BFF and made him sit by her boyfriend.  He pretends to feign interest whenever I talk about the super-delicious Rob Pattinson.  And he stays perfectly quiet when he comes home to find me watching my special edition Twilight dvd for the 9,000th time.  He even lets me keep bot the Twilight and New Moon soundtracks in CD slots 1 and 2 in the Jeep!  But, every time he is in the car without me he changes the cd.

Anyway, I called my hubby today and our conversation went something like this:

Me:  Honey, I just wanted to ask you, because I think New Moon is coming out on DVD this week - it might have even been today - if I should get it on BlueRay or DVD?

Hubby:  It comes out at midnight on Friday.

Me:  How did you know that?

Hubby:  I don't know.  But it's going to be at least a month before we have a blueray, so just get it on DVD.  I don't want to hear you weeping at night because you can't watch it.

Me:  Seriously, how did you know it comes out at midnight on Friday?

Hubby:  I don't know.

Me:  Okay, I'll get it at Costco on Saturday.

Hubby:  Yes dear.


I love my man!

1 comment:

  1. I saw the Eclipse premiere at "Remember Me" last Friday and I wasn't that impressed! I mean, it looked kinda boring! What is up with that? I'm trying to remember the book, and I know it's not too action packed, it's more of a "back to the love triangle" story. I'm still excited, though! I need to watch Twilight again soon. I love that soundtrack the best, I never ever tire of it! :)

    ReplyDelete