Monday, January 25, 2010

SUPER Exciting Tuesday!

Tomorrow, I have something SUPER exciting planned!  It was kind of a last minute thing...something I have never really done but have been really needing to do.  And NO!  It is not a bikini wax!

All I can really say is that I am more excited about my day tomorrow than I have been about anything in quite some time.

It is not the ordering or arrival of a Kindle.

It is not tangible.

It is something a lot of people do and probably don't appreciate unless they haven't done it in a very long time.

It is something children like and something parents like, but not anyone else.

It is not hard.

It requires little-to-no effort.

Okay, I think that is enough playful hinting!  Stay tuned - my next blog should be very entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment