1. Your Love by The Outfield. If you haven't listened to this song lately, do. It's amazing.
2. Don't Stop Believing by Journey. 'Nuff said.
3. Jesse's Girl by Rick Springfield. One of my top 5 favorite songs of all time.
4. Only The Good Die Young by Billy Joel. LOVE it.
5. Heartbreaker by Pat Benatar.
6. Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond. "He's America's greatest song writer and I love him." - Wayne from Saving Silverman, and Grace's Mom from Being Grace's Mom.
7. Sweet Child of Mine by Guns n Roses. I used to say this song was written about me (eyes of the bluest skies...her hair reminds me of a warm safe place where as a child I'd hide? that's so me) but now I say it's written about GRACE!
8. Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson. It's less of a song, more of an anthem.
9. Shut Up by Black Eyed Peas. My brother and I do an AWESOME duet to this song.
10. If I Could Turn Back Time by Cher. I like to think I do a slightly more powerful version than Cher does - I don't dance around in an S&M suit, that's for sure. I bring a little credibility to the song - a little authenticity, if you will.
Anyway, that's what I got. And now, I think I'm going to make a playlist on Playlist.com of these exact songs so that I can practice. Be glad you're not in the office next to mine.
PS: Check out my playlist here!
Finding The Perfect Pair Of Jeans
8 hours ago